For several weeks in the Lodz shopping malls can be seen officers in reflective vest equipped with long guns and helmets. - It means that something threatens us? - Wonder residents. Police explains that this safety reasons.
Safety vest, automatic weapons and Kevlar helmet - so equipped police officers circulate in shopping centers. - It's quite an unusual sight. Once it was difficult to meet here a normal patrol, and now you see every day. It means that something is threatening us? - Wonders the client Gallery of Lodz.
Additional patrols appeared on the streets before World Youth Day. - Prime Minister then issued a regulation in connection with the terrorist threat - tells asp staff. Gris is the press office of the Regional Police Headquarters in Lodz. - It applies to all patrols. Officers in safety clothing have automatic weapons or long.
After entering the first stage alarm the public authorities were obliged to carry out checks on public places and large population centers.
Alarm expired on August 1, but police spokesman did not know when the patrols will be revoked.
They are approaching winter holidays, and with them the time fun and relaxation both at home and outdoors. Police officers wearing safety vest in the course of their duties are visiting Waters County, paying special attention to persons in areas of frozen water reservoirs. The uniforms remind us that being on the frozen surface of the ice carries the risk of drowning.
Traditionally, during the winter, and especially during the holidays, include police special supervision around water reservoirs. Policemen patrolling our seas areas of the county, react to any inappropriate behavior of children, young people and adults in places particularly dangerous. We follow: reckless, reckless use of the beauties of winter could end in tragedy. Them to the danger posed by playing on frozen rivers and lakes, and see if, if necessary, they were able to call for help. You should also warn children about the absolute prohibition of entering the frozen bodies of water without adult supervision. Police reiterates that the basic principle that should guide every person staying on frozen bodies of water is not stepping on the ice, so avoid an accident, which could lead ultimately to death.
If, however, we have to go to the ice, you should follow these guidelines:
Before entering the children on the ice, it should be checked by an adult guardian - ice must be at least 10 cm thick and should not be on the ice hole. And let children wear warm and safety clothing is necessary. Also, the air temperature must be negative,
Remember that the thinnest ice will be present near the mouth of rivers and canals, Streams Rivers, water intakes, bridges, piers, near the source (even those invisible) and in places where the bottom of arrears remains plants such.
Ice should include at least two people - can stay at a distance from each other, but always in sight. Under no circumstances should you step on the ice, if you close no one (including fishing).
Do not stick your hands in your pockets while on the ice - in the event of falling into the water easier to get out to the surface,
In case if you hear crackling ice, do not dwell, but immediately towards the shore.
Always where and which way to go and the scheduled time of return, walking on the water reservoir with a dog never runs for animals on the ice;
You should have with him any security equipment (ice spikes, whistle, and buoyancy aid).
In the case of the collapse of the ice to let us try to keep calm and call for help.
Let us move towards the shore all the time lying on the ice. When we see a person drowning, do not let us run toward her, because at us it can also break the ice. It is also forbidden to approach air hole upright, because in this way we increase the pressure point on the ice, which can collapse under-saving. If at hand, we have a long scarf or thick branch, try to through a distance throw and try to give the victim the other end, avoiding direct contact with him.
Police in reflective vest advises: If we do not have the ability to provide victim assistance immediately informed about our accident the nearest police station or fire department.
Snowing, raining, you're stuck in traffic, you phone or petrol? Safety vest - With little money, be attention and responsibility. Not just for you and the passengers they have in the car. Here are 11 things that, according men health, gives you peace when the situation is dire.
1. Gasoline is vital car for you. Lose, you're PA. In the worst case, it helps another driver you stop and beg him to give you a "mouth" to get to the first pump. Okay, he wants, but you have a hose at you to shoot your petrol tank in yours? Take a petrol hose and learn to shoot up starts running his mouth, and then quickly put the hose in your tank to shoot a few liters. Stop by not emptying the tank man.
2. If you want to skip the first point, I always keep a canister true with a few liters of petrol in it. Do not fill to the brim! It's dangerous especially in the summer to walk with a canister filled eyes.
3. Water, water and water. Keep a can of 5 liters you do not know where you stay. Body water is like gasoline car. Lose its panic.
4. with sandbags or traction mats and shovel. It's snow in n silt and loses traction. Put under the wheels with traction sand or a mat slip in and out of trouble.
5. Triangles and reflective vest Peter who take fine if you do not (like for things to point 4) are very important. The signal that you have a problem and can you help someone, you warn the other traffic that station. Everything you do to protect yourself and to get to a solution a little faster. And do not take fine.
6. Blanket. Needless to detail what helps you stand these days people just a few days stranded in the cold on national roads?
7. Cash. How common as POS nowadays you do not know how to get the Brains Mountains where you find one willing to shepherd you tow with horses. Probably not yet have a POS in the fold and ugly not to honor the man.
8. Power cables (or crocodiles). Forget the lights or simply comes a time in the life of each battery dies. Similarly, if someone stops to tea jute, he may not have power cables to help you 100%.
9. Flashlight with magnet. It's clear why you need a flashlight when you are away. The magnet is even better because you can attach a sheet, or if you repair a flat tire or if the car otherwise. You can use your both hands so to solve the problem better and faster.
10. Scotch. Anytime you can come off a car whether it's due to an accident, whether driving a car simply french. You can stick immediately component to get a service. For example, a mirror, that whatever you need in place while driving.
11. Phone Charger. No comment!
12. Map - do not rely always on the GPS signal. Especially you go through Bulgaria.
13. Snacks - potato chips, nuts, seeds are nutritious or not does not matter bio. The idea is to ensure your vital 2-3 days of food if you get stuck somewhere.
14. The medical kit (obligatory)
15. Toilet paper and wet wipes. No comment!
16. Compressor for inflating tires and vulcanized solution.
17. Gloves. You better grip when you need to walk to the machine parts, and protects you from damage frit hands.
18. Penknife - an exceptional tool in any situation.
19. Lighter / matches - anytime is good to have a source of fire you. Whether you're going to grill and you have not covered work from you, or that you must fire to get warm.
20. A fishery pair of boots and a pair of thick socks, also safety reflective clothing. You do not want your feet numb at minus 20 degrees and no make yourself knee-deep mud.
Monday was played nasty scenes at Halmstad. The driver Peter was taken to hospital after receiving the horse kicks in the chest and leg. It’s luckily that safety clothing saved his life.
In addition, the trotting horse Red Passion killed.
- She cut above the shoulder, it was probably nerve damage so they decided that it could not save her, says horse trainer Ingemar Book to trav365.
On Monday turned professional driver Peter Ingves kicked by the horse Red Passion at Halmstad racetrack stables hill. Park met so badly that the coachman had to go to hospital emergency.
Peter Ingves told on Monday how he perceived the accident.
- I felt that the horse was a little half-reed, and then she became afraid of anything. Then she defended them to start hitting. I did throw me off a bit, but it was so damn fast. I got hit in the chest also but I have safety vest, said Mr Ingves and says that the ambulance was delayed, he says.
Ran into Volvo
After the accident came Red Passion loose, and after running straight into a Volvo injured herself so hard that she got killed.
- The horse jumped over the fence and ran down the stable, and there was another horse in front and she swerved. Instead, she ran to the right, next to the horse, and there were cars parked. So she came at full speed into the trunk of a Volvo station wagon. She cut above the shoulder, it was probably nerve damage so they decided that it could not save her, says Ingemar Book to trav365.
"Bolt from the blue"
Bok coach says the horse has not shown anything that hinted that this could happen.
- This came as a bolt from the blue. She has never shown this kind of tendencies. But it is so with animals, anything can happen, he says to trav365.
He also comes with good news regarding Peter.
- I talked to him yesterday when he was on his way home. Nothing was broken, fortunately. Safety reflective vest protects him. He was kicked in the chest and in the leg. He was bruised and had pain throughout the body. So it was nice that he was the circumstances fared so well, he tells the magazine.
It will get crowded on the roads this Thursday for the long Christmas weekend. Take precautions to keep your safe, wearing a safety vest is a good choice.
Thursday, December 22
- Do not leave Paris after 11 hours and major cities, 15 hours and 20 hours. (Green)
Friday, December 23
- Do not leave Paris after 11 hours and large cities between 15 hours and 20 hours (orange)
- Avoid driving on the A7 southbound from 12 hours.
Saturday, December 24
- Avoid leaving a large city between 11 and 16 hours (red)
- A practice driving "soothed" in heavy traffic on A6, A43, A40 between 10 hours and 13 hours.
Monday, December 26
- Avoid leaving Paris between 11 and 15 hours,
- Avoid driving on the A43 between 12 hours and 19 hours on the A40 between 14 hours and 19 hours.
In the direction of returns: Monday, December 26
- Planning a return to Paris until after 15 hours or 20 hours.
Prepare your departure: Check the condition and operation of your vehicle, especially the tires and their pressure. A well maintained and well-tuned vehicle is a guarantee of safety. It consumes less (up to - 10%) and therefore pollutes less (up to - 20%).
Make sure of the presence in your vehicle, the safety vest with reflective tape and warning triangle pre-approved. They are mandatory in all vehicles since October 1, 2008
Think about the additional equipment: safety vest, squeegees and brushes; bulbs, fuses and spare flashlight, very useful in case of failure.
Bring a "supply kit" : Have your vehicle warm clothing, gloves, blankets, water and something to eat for long journeys, or if the vehicle prolonged immobilization.
During the trip: Adjust your speed to the circumstances and extend significantly the safety distances , especially in rain, snow, or when temperatures are negative or close to zero.
Stay informed of traffic conditions and advice provided by professionals in the road information (variable message signs, GPS navigator, radio information messages) or takes a break to visit the website or mobile application Traffic monitoring. If anything happen, police in safety clothing will help you.
More movement, many have made for the New Year - snow and cold are while running no excuse.
On the Prater Main Avenue of man is world famous, especially since many who meet him, cold runs down the spine. The 60-year-old runs with safety vest in Baywatch look. And almost every temperature: Even in freezing temperatures, he was already with shorts and otherwise seen nothing (except footwear).
In amateur sport is: "Rule one, each wear." One must not understand yes. And what would a man who voluntarily is traveling in snow and sleet, probably to the question "Do you think that is healthy" answer? Better you ask experts. He is sports medicine in Vienna "Sport ordination" and directs the Medical Center of the Vienna City Marathon and the Austrian Women's Run; it is an active runner and mountain bikers with reflective vest. He knows that recreational athletes who desire for absolute answers to questions like "Is this healthy?” Only: The there is not so flat, as desired. Again namely applies: Rule one.
"In principle," he stressed, "there is nothing against sports outdoors in cold weather." It came at just the right intensity "burdened not particularly with looser effort when you're at running, walking, cross-country skiing or ski touring, the cardiovascular system is."
"Locker" is called by experts talk "basic endurance". Breathing is calm and shallow, the muscles working in the aerobic zone; there is no increase in lactate. Simple: This burden can be kept constant over a long period.
In sub-zero temperatures, however, comes an added: Inhalation through the nose the air is humidified and heated. In winter this is important: "Thus an excessive burden of the bronchi is avoided."
Therefore apply in cold temperatures outdoors: "Slow down." Technically formulated: "Unless the pace and thus the load increases, the breathing has to be promoted An inspiration and expiration only through the nose is then hardly possible case of heavy duty cold and especially very dry winter air is deep into the bronchial system... Inhaled, resulting in a drying out of the mucous membranes. “This can cause infections in ENT and bronchial area.
And pay attention to pre-existing conditions: "bronchial In people with respiratory diseases such as COPD or asthma is special caution: In these patients, the lung tissue is biased, since the training should be laid inside...” All other sends the doctor to fresh air: "Who regularly trained outdoors in winter, is often better than hardened office people."
Who (“Defined in the context of medical performance diagnostics," Fritz) to heart rate zones training, should continue to do so: "The do not change only in extreme cold and insufficient warm reflective clothing can increase the heart rate by the increased heat production...”